Saturday, April 10, 2010

Moshimonsters

Moshimonsters!!!
I always play that game
It's fun
That pic is the logo (middle)
And that's the characters
Diavlo the devil flying above, Zommer the zombie, Katsuma the orange one, Poppet the pinky bear, Luvli the heart shaped one and Fury the hairy one (brown)

Aren't they cute?!
The one I chose is Diavlo
And my moshi name is blacksoul500
U can dress them up up with some funky clothes
And u can shop!!
And u can chat with new friends
Like me!!
I got some cool friends like...
mackenzie155, ellen7682, mika344, selena9098, mileycyrus212212, mcrox1625, pg68, krissycalvert, andri434, gamr98, emokittydarkness, troybulton, courtneymariebennet, bluelolylo, evilmarv, rubygirl2000 and more and more
I have more than 70 friends
Wanna try??
Then quick!
Go to...
www.moshimonsters.com
A.S.A.P!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment