Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love you 4ever

8 billion people in the world and I still want you
" Love You!!".. From me
VIP..
Very Important Prince
I love you more than you'll ever know
Believe....
I need you
I adore you
I want you
I love you
You are my love
I love you...
Love you!!
We are only given today and never promised tomorrow...
So be sure to tell someone you love them
I promise you..
No matter what happens...
When you look back..
I'll be there..
There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future
If I had to choose loving you and breathing...
Then I would use my last breath yo tell you that I love you
Maybe... We were made for each other
Find a heart that loves you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest
I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you all I know is everytime I think of you...
All I wanna do is be with you
- Do what makes you happy
- Be with who makes you smile
- Laugh as much as you breath
- Love as long as you live
Someone asked me if I missed you..
I didn't answer.. I just closed my eyes and walked away.. Then I whispered.. " So much.."
Love ya dude!
Love me or Hate me.. ( either way you're thinking of me)
Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else...
Take a chance..
Because you never know how perfect something can turn out to be
Love never fails...
With every kiss and every hugs..
You make me fall in love..
What do you do when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it???
Anyone can make you smile
Anyone can make you cry
But it takes someone really special to make you smile with tears in your eyes
Love you always...
You know it's true love..
When you can fart in front of each other...
And just laugh about it!!
Love is when you fall asleep in his arms and wake up in his dreams
The day I will stop loving you is the day when I close my eyes 4ever!
U made me love doodle in my paper...
P.S...
I Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment